Please read this page before requesting an appointment for a Custom Curl Experience
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our Custom Curl Experience is a luxurious treatment crafted to bring out the best in your curls. This gives you an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of your curls. With hands-on education and access to the latest hair products, you can learn to take care of your locks with utmost care and elegance. Let our professionals help you make your curls look their absolute best by requesting a Custom Curl Experience HERE
Your first appointment will take an average of two to three hours, to give your stylist ample time to get to know you and your curls. During the custom consultation, you’ll benefit from expert advice tailored to your individual hair profile, as well as the perfect curly cut to enhance your beautiful curls. Followed by your consult you will receive:
- Custom Dry Curly Cut
- Exclusive Educational Styling - Featuring shampoo, conditioning and styling. We teach you what products are good for your hair, how to take take for your hair, we show you how to correctly put in product to make those curl POP! how to recreate those salon curls at home and so much more!
- FREE detox and scalp scrub add-on
- We dry and fluff your hair curly so you leave with freshly done curls
- You get free goodies to help at home and a booklet of all the information we went over during your appointment!
- Complimentary snacks and drink are available
- + More!
PREPARING FOR APPOINTMENT
Don't forget the most important step- rockin' your real curls! Show up to your appointment with:
• 100% natural curls- no hats, headbands, ponytails, slick back, etc. allowed! This includes twist outs/braid outs
• You should be 100% dry (no wet roots/damp hair) with your hair washed and styled, with little to no product, no more than 48 hours before coming to your appointment. (We recommend you wash/detangle you hair the day before or morning of your appointment)
•Do not arrive with your hair straightened, curled, or chemically altered.
•Nothing that will dent, make marks or alter your curls/curl pattern.
•Make sure to detangle properly (we of course do normal detangling but anything more than normal tangles (i.e matted roots/hair, dreads, hair not detangled in more than 2 days) will result in a detangling fee)
• Please do not wear any jackets/hoodies as this may effect the cut.
Get ready for your transformation!
Please be mindful that there are appointments before any after you.
If your hair is not in its natural state we will need to reschedule and your deposit will be forfeited.
You may look at our salon policies HERE